utorak, 14. siječnja 2014.

INTRO

So, you finally decided to write a story/novel/book. Congratulations! That's your first step to unlimited imagination and great new worlds. Maybe you had something published, in that case, congratulations to you too. It's a big step, whether your story ended in some magazine, or in a collection of stories. Or maybe just published at some blog. Which is fine, you get a lot of critics and rewievs for free! My first contact with "publishing" was on my blog. I had my doubts about that, will somebody steal it (as an writer, you're always in that fear, at least me), will people like it, and so on. So, if you're not sure is your story any good, maybe try it that way? Maybe you discover something new about your writing, maybe you discover true writer.
I don't know is your writing a hobby, or a job, but I believe you'll know when it's time. For years writing was my hobby - although I always knew I want to be a writer (writer=job) - but somehow I used it only to have some fun. Over the years, appetites grew bigger, and I realized this is what I want to do. Every day, like a job, like a hobby, if I'm sad, or happy. Writing fullfils me, it is my dream, and I tend to keep that dream alive. 

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar